Followers

Saturday, 1 October 2016

Pumpkin Mouse

Hi everyone, Don't these come around fast, it only seems like yesterday it was last weekend if you know what i mean.

I have spent time in my craft room today as the weather is yuk and to be honest i didn't feel like going out.

Today I have an Autumn card to share with you, the first of many.  I love Autumn.  I have used one of the images i won from Lemon Shortbread.

Pumpkin Mouse


Recipe

. Image from lemon Shortbread called Pumpkin Mouse with face
. The image has been coloured with pro markers and Whisper pens, shading with Faber Castell pencils
. Orange, Black, Purple card
. Flowers and leaves

I am linking my card into the following challenges






3 comments:

  1. Fun image and pretty colors. Thanks for playing along with us at Just Us Girls!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awe, this little mouse just makes me smile. He's so stinkin' cute peeking out of that pumpkin, and everything is colored beautiful. Love your design too, great take on the challenge. Thanks so much for playing along with us this week over at Just Us Girls!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your little mouse popping out of his pumpkin is absolutely adorable - and you colored the image beautifully. So glad you shared this lovely card with us at JUGS this week
    Jaydee (GD)

    ReplyDelete