Followers

Sunday, 9 October 2016

Bloomin Besties

Hi everyone, hows your weekend been? We have had a quiet day today, spent yesterday visiting a friend who we haven't seen in a while, good to catch up.

This evening i am sharing a cute little image iv'e had for a while and not used in ages.  She is just adorable and she is called Blooming Besties from Sherri Baldy.



Bloomin Besties


Recipe

. Papers from my stash
. Various other bits from stash
. Image from Sherri Baldy ( Bloomin Besties)
. Pumpkin masks

I am linking this card into the following challenges








10 comments:

  1. I love how you turned this image into a Fall theme. Awesome. Thank you for sharing and joining us at Besties International.
    xoxo
    Heather

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did a great job Lorraine. Love the image and the autumn scenery is great. Thank you so much for joining us at My Bestie International. We hope to see you again. Hugs, Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have created a beautiful card. Thank you for joining with us at My Besties International Challenge. We hope to see you again. Maritza DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card is just lovely. What a great image. Thank you for joining in with us over at My Bestie International.
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is lovely - what a gorgeous colour palette you chose to use

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello Lorraine and thank you for the beautiful comments, and follower of my blog!Put this card
    http://scrapbookstampsocietychallengeblog.blogspot.fi/2016/10/challenge-102-anything-goes-option.html
    Hugs Kaija<3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And yours card is sooo beautiful!

      Delete
  7. Lorraine, you have captured the essence of Autumn with this incredible creation. Love all the detail and the gorgeous colors.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is gorgeous Lorainne. Thanks for sharing with us at My Besties UK.
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautifully coloured and designed and I love the autumn hues. Thanks for sharing your talent with us. Good luck and hope to see you play with us again.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {My Besties UK Challenge DT Member}
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete